Scented, Soy Wax Candles, 30cl
Scented candles evoke memories, create a welcoming environment and are the perfect gift for friends and family or ideal for a me-to-me treat. The single wick burns evenly and all scents have strong scent throw and are fragranced all the way through.
We love making candles and have loved making them since 2017. What we love more is seeing people's reaction to receiving them, smelling them and just enjoying them.
- We use a vegan friendly soy wax, infused with high quality fragrances and cotton wicks
- Our candles are free from phalates, paraffin, palm, beeswax, dyes and synthetic additives.
- All our products are made, packaged and design with an environmental conscious mind.
- Hand crafted and poured in Stansted
- Cedarwood and Jasmine - This beautiful woody scent has an undertone of citus and a sweet aromatic fragrance from Jasmine.
- Rose and Patchouli - This candle has a quaint essential English rose garden feel about it. Juicy notes of rich, dark fruits with florals of rose and jasmine surrounded by sensual patchouli.
- Rhubarb and Rose - A mouth-watering rhubarb fragrance blended with tea rose and hints of pineapple on a base of musk, velvety woods and dry fruits.
- Sandalwood and Black Pepper - Woody and sweet fragrance with the aromatic, beautifully musky flavour from the black pepper.
- Lemon and Lavender - A bright fragrance of lemon, lavender and eucalyptus with green and fruity nuances including tomato leaf, lime and spices.
- Vanilla and Tobacco - Top notes of tobacco leaf and sweetened with tobacco blossom, vanilla and tonka beans and beautiufl dried fruits and woody notes.
- Lime, Basil and Mandarin - This one is beautifully soft, fresh and summery. With notes of peppery basil and aromatic white thyme which brings an unexpected twist to the scent of limes.
- Earl Grey and Cucumber - This one is made from black tea, bergamot and citruses. The composition opens with apple, bergamot, jasmine, with cucumber and angelica coming secondary, and base of vanilla, cedar and musk.
- Washed Linen - Beautifully fresh scent, leaves your home feeling clean. With notes of pine and jasmin and some citrousy notes.
- Black Cherry - This one has a strong and vibrant scent. Retaining all the sweetness of Cherry while adding rum notes and deep red tartness.
- Citronella - Powerful citrous aroma bursting with a crisp, lemon and grassy scent. With notes of eucalyptus, chamomile and lavender.
- Summer Garden - Quince trees with a honey sweetness surrounded with white freesia and wild climbing roses. Sweet and sour nuances of rhubard and warm and subtle aromas of patchouli and amber.
- Summer Greenhouse - Strong leafy, herby, earthy tone with enhanced tomato, citrus and floral aromas grom geraniums and violets.
- Burn time: 30hours+
- Size: H90mm x Dia.80mm
- Wax weight: approx 200g
These few tips and tricks should help your candle burn the most efficently:
- Trim Your Wick
- Trim your wick to around 5mm as this makes for a cleaner burn aswell as avoiding smokey candle jars.
- Burning Times
- On your first burn, allow your candle to burn to the edge of the glass so all the wax is melted. This helps prevent tunnelling to occur.
- For 30cl candles, burn your candle for 2-3 hours each time. This helps the candle jar from overheating.
- Extra Info:
- We use natural products so there may be some discolouring from the oils.
- If you do get any soot marks on your jar, you can simply wipe away with a damp cloth.
- Trim Your Wick
We send all our items second class, so please allow 3-5 days delivery on top of my turnaround of 3-5 days.
Any special requests, please get in touch.